• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
*slips on thread's guts*

Ow.

For some reason, the mental image of me slipping on the dead thread's guts reminded my of my two-year-old's nosebleeed last night. I was reading a Dr. Suess ABC book when blood poured out of her right nostril. What stopped the bleeding, finally, was this "blood blob" that came out of her nose. It was this dark red thing about the size and shap of a slug.

My daughter said, "Look! I'm all better, Daddy." Then she looked at her pajamas, which have little poodles on them and said, "Oh! My dogs are yucky."

Anyway, that's what the dead thread looks like now that we've all danced on its corpse and Reaver shot it several times. It's a blood blob. It's ten times the size of a man, this beast we've killed. Two thousand pounds of mush, and I fear it keeps getting bigger with every post! It will consume us all if we don't... stop... dancing...!

Can't stop!

*busts moves as if possessed by the spirit of Michael Jackson*

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
We have a dilemma. The Interdimensional Cantina is trying to overtake us. We have a new mission:

Post as much asinine crap here as possible in this thread. We cannot allow their thread to live longer than this zombie one.

Keep us above the number of replies. Our asinine ramblings must not be taken over by an actually productive and fun challenge. :)

Reaver

Staff
Skeleton Warriors?

*Pulls pin...tosses M-67 fragmentation grenade at this thread*
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

DIE! DIE DIE DIE!!!

(Okay...I've just about had it with this thread...I've shot it and blown it up and it still wont f**king die! It just keeps reassembling itself like those f**king skeleton warriors in the original Castlevania!)

Last edited:

Ireth

Myth Weaver
We should nickname the thread Rasputin or something, for how many times we've tried to kill it. XDDD The Thread that Wouldn't Die!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
There's no need to argue anymore.
I gave all I could, but it left me so sore.
And the thing that makes me mad,
Is the one thing that I had,

I knew, I knew,
I'd lose you.
You'll always be special to me,
Special to me, to me.

And I remember all the things we once shared,
Watching T.V. movies on the living room armchair.
But they say it will work out fine.
Was it all a waste of time.

'Cause I knew, I knew,
I'd lose you.
You'll always be special to me,
Special to me, to me.

Will I forget in time, ah,
You said I was on your mind.
There's no need to argue,
No need to argue anymore.
There's no need to argue anymore.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Who says the Cantina is overtaking this thread? This one has twice the posts!

It's grown a lot in a very short time. So I see it eventually overtaking it. So I want the zombie thread to remain strong in the face of an overwhelming complete death.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Whyyyy did I decide to have one of my characters speak entirely in rhyming couplets? ._.; Turning simple dialogue into poetry is freaking hard sometimes.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Argh, that's right Phil. I've got me shovel an' a map. I'll set me lads to the diggin' while we dine on the finest fare in town. We need us some saucy wenches front an' center to go an' fetch us some dinner from the Cantina. What? We can't eat their food either? But I've had me fill o' stale bread and boiled beans!

Reaver

Staff
I am a real American!

we have some poems. Nice. Even though reaver tries to kill it, we'll keep digging it up.

Ohh yeah brother...lemme tell ya somethin' Phil da "Drill"...screw all this pansy bullcrap and bring yer sorry excuse for a screen name over the the ring at the Death Match Challenge where The Reaver is gonna give ya a lesson in ass-kickin' 101!!!

Last edited:

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Yar, where'd that new lad go. Someone fetch a mop an' bucket and prepare to swab the decks. These two are about to start fighting with fists an' foreheads, an' I'll not be slippin' on bloody planks. Clean up in aisle two!

This thread is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Reaver

Staff
Mentat, anyone?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.