• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Spot took gavintonks' advice and found that he liked being outdoors.
spot-1.gif

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
JMH, the Stealth Sketch Artist

Who is JMH, the Stealth Sketch Artist you ask? He's the guy who draws memorable scenes from the Endless Hunt.

For Season 3, I will make crappy drawings of your hunter under two conditions:

1) You play The Endless Hunt Season 3.
2) If feel like drawing something that your hunter did.

My intent is to draw everyone once. I can't promise the drawing will be good or that JMH's style will be consistent, but the first Season 3 sketch is up. Seeing how no actual hunting has happened yet, it's safe to say that now's a good time to introduce your hunter and do something sketch-worthy!

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I drew a picture of my hunter Omar Metzger using MS Paint (which is pretty crappy.) Feel free to use my template to draw him doing anything else you'd like.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Long dead.

We are dancing on its mushy corpse.

We're doing the Mash!

:cold: <( They're doing the Monster Mash! )

The Monster Mash!

:cold: <( It is a graveyard smash! )

Also, I don't want to sound like one of those Woo-Hoo guys but...

Once again, you prove to be the HCS.

...Hyper Competent! YEEEEEEE--ESSSSSSS!!!!

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
The Legendary Sidekick Proudly Presents

Kids Say the Damnedest Things

Today at lunch my four-year-old daughter told me:

Last night I had a dream that grown-ups were saying bad words that kids aren't supposed to say.

(C.Y.A. NOTE: This is a concept she got from a Berenstain Bears episode.)

Then I popped out a baby. I didn't know who the daddy was.

That would explain why the grown-ups were saying bad words.

( It's not even safe to let children dream! )
V
zangief-gasp.gif

This concludes our episode of Kids Say the Damnedest Things, dammit.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Sorry, Steerpike. Couldn't resist!

Yeah, that's the episode. I think I quoted my daughter accurately, but wanted to clarify the concept of a grown-up word came from that show, not me dropping F-bombs in front of her and saying, "It's okay for ME to say that."

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Sorry, Steerpike. Couldn't resist!

Yeah, that's the episode. I think I quoted my daughter accurately, but wanted to clarify the concept of a grown-up word came from that show, not me dropping F-bombs in front of her and saying, "It's okay for ME to say that."

Heh. My daughter laughed so hard at the 'furball' episode when she was little. She loved it. She made a production of it for about a week, telling me her brother called her a "furball" and playing all kinds of jokes with it. It was fun!

Reaver

Staff
OKAY. That's it. You've all gone too far. I'm officially shutting this thread down. I can tolerate a lot of things, but I will not allow ANYONE to cast aspersions on the Berenstain Bears.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
No disrespect to Berenstain Bears intended. No physical harm intended. I'm a brother seamus. I'm a dick.

(Big Lebowski quotes - dick as in private detective)

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Why are there two One Word at a Time stories going now? I don't mind it, but geez, isn't the other one bad enough. :)