• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

gavintonks

Maester
is it possible to drive this thread into a bridge, swap its bullet and bomb proof car minutes before it leaves and get enough paparazzi on a scooter to blind the driver with a burst of light seen 30m away

gavintonks

Maester
or subject it to enough plastic surgery that it requires massive doses of opiate pain killers and slides into oblivion?

Aosto

Sage
So I was riding my bike the other day. Okay, well I was thinking of riding my bike. Okay, okay I was thinking of getting a bike to ride.

FatCat

Maester
Pogo-sticks are a great way to get around town in style. Not only will you look really, REALLY cool while hopping around and impressing the ladies, you will save trillions of lives by not destroying the atmosphere in an egotistical pissing match with the corvette idling next to you at the green light with the pretty good-looking women in the passenger seat who would be prettier if it wasn't for the inch-thick layer of make-up applied over her face to hide years of alcohol abuse and shame when she realized that high school ended some thirty odd years ago and what the young kids call a cougar doesn't apply to her even though the desperate attempts of fake tanning and breast implants payed for by her seventh husband must've been for something but she can't really figure out what and next thing you know the light is green and the corvette drives off and you feel like you've lost the game of unknown rules as a hipster hops by on his antique pogo-stick from nineteen seventy whatever and the pang of jealousy you feel transforms you into a earth-loving super human of morality in which none could ever harm your sense of right and wrong because let's be honest you're now a totally better person than the average joe in a corvette because you have principles, damnit! Go green or die, bastards.

Last edited:

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Pogo-sticks are a great way to get around town in style. Not only will you look really, REALLY cool while hopping around and impressing the ladies, you will save trillions of lives by not destroying the atmosphere in an egotistical pissing match with the corvette idling next to you at the green light with the pretty good-looking women in the passenger seat who would be prettier if it wasn't for the inch-thick layer of make-up applied over her face to hide years of alcohol abuse and shame when she realized that high school ended some thirty odd years ago and what the young kids call a cougar doesn't apply to her even though the desperate attempts of fake tanning and breast implants payed for by her seventh husband must've been for something but she can't really figure out what and next thing you know the light is green and the corvette drives off and you feel like you've lost the game of unknown rules as a hipster hops by on his antique pogo-stick from nineteen seventy whatever and the pang of jealousy you feel transforms you into a earth-loving super human of morality in which none could ever harm you sense of right and wrong because let's be honest your now a totally better person than the average joe in a corvette because you have principles, damnit! Go green or die, bastards.

Epic run-on sentence is epic. XDDD

Also, THE GAME. You just lost it.

gavintonks

Maester
Do not get a great dane unless you have a property equal in size to dispose of nuclear waste, if the Dane population increases we could quite easily drown in dog crxp

Reaver

Staff
I saw a squirrel swimming the backstroke in my pool today. When I asked him why he chose the backstroke, he said: "____________________________________________________________."