• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

FatCat

Maester
I use sheer willpower to crack nuts. They call me crazy, staring at un-cracked nuts with that gleam in my eye. Fools, we'll see who's laughing when the shell breaks.

Pffffft. The nuts know that if I am within the same vicinity as them, they should begin cracking themselves out of pure, untainted fear. I was only using the nutcracker to be nice. :cool:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
1-UP'd!!

I use sheer willpower to crack nuts. They call me crazy, staring at un-cracked nuts with that gleam in my eye. Fools, we'll see who's laughing when the shell breaks.
I crack nuts with my fist.

Nope. Those were my finger bones.

I drive to the hospital using only one hand.

Sparkie

Auror
By a mansion on a hillside

A sports car comes drivin' down the road

He pulls up into the driveway

And the story does unfold...

Reaver

Staff
An excerpt from The Endless Hunt Season 2: An Explosive Island (2-23-12):

My name is Ultimus Manimus and I am a slave.

To fashion!

I mean, have you seen all the trends I've started? It's not easy being a paragon of war, physical fitness and fashion..all that makes a REAL man a REAL man. What can I say? The men hate me because the women love me.

*EDIT* It's been almost a month since this post! No one else has posted here!! I killed this thread put this thread in a coma.

Oh well...

REAVER DANCE!!

Last edited:

Sparkie

Auror
I think the Mayan calendar actually mentions this thread specifically. One post too many brings it all to an end.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I think the thread count that kills everyone is probably 665. Or somewhere around that. Still have about 150 or so more to go!

FatCat

Maester
Yes. Post random information about yourselves. I recently reconciled with a fling at work, perhaps it could turn into something more. GO! We have posts to make, people, let it rip!