• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Phietadix

Auror
You, Mauve are a horrible mage who can't really be called a mage because you can't cast a single spell. I'm sure the other party members agree. :penguin:

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Yes, that person is Cadell.

Eh, done that already. XD

Seriously though, Sparkie needs to log on and get Rydh to heal Cadell's wrist before the guy bleeds out. And someone might want to make sure he doesn't get frostbite all over his face, too.

Nihal

Vala
Yes, that person is Cadell.
And because Matthew is such a nice guy, he wants to get maimed so Cadell isn't the only one.

Seriously though, Sparkie needs to log on and get Rydh to heal Cadell's wrist before the guy bleeds out. And someone might want to make sure he doesn't get frostbite all over his face, too.
I'm sorry, I've got bandages and the kind of character who would do it, but she's too busy freaking out at the moment. Ask to the dog trainer. ^^

Nihal

Vala
I'm surprised it took you this long to realize this.

You already answered this same post you quoted, yet took 4 hours to fully understand it's message. Touché.
373035_174509645925263_1487417372_q.jpg

Sparkie

Auror
Rydh? Move slow? Sure. He'll have to in order to move away from the fight and not die.

Since the Dragon's Egg gang has temporarily comandeered this thread, let me ask this question: Does anyone else think it's strange that we have a party of eight and only four of us are fighting? (Note: I'm still counting Cadell as fighting. Even when passed out he's contributing more than, say, Sir Matthew right now.)

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Sir Matthew cried at the end of Old Yeller. This is a character defining moment for our former general in shining armor.

"General," says Captain Briggs, "we spotted the enemy. If we head toward that cliff six marchlings east, our archers can rain a storm of arrows down upon them."

Sir Matthew ponders. "A battle with casualties on only one side. A general who achieves such a feat when two armies of ten thousand face each other would be famous!" He rides Amaroq in front of the men. "To the cliff's edge! March forward until I give my next command."

The army marches toward the cliff's edge. Sir Matthew waves at the men. His Ten Thousand Brothers.

"Eif! Eif!"

Sir Matthew hears a strange sound. He looks down. "What's this?" He dismounts this steed. "Awwww, it's a cute wittle puppy. I'm gonna call you Snoogles, cuz you're a snoogly wittle poochy coochy!" He tickles the dog for several hours--until somewhere to the east, he hears a disturbing sound.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Split! Splat! Spa-chunk!

The screams and splatters go on for several minutes, until it is apparent that all nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine of Sir Matthew's men are dead.

"Amaroq," Sir Matthew cries in alarm, "to Northport! We must leave the continent immediately!"

"Whinny-y-y-y," Amaroq says in agreement.

SOMEWHERE SIX MARCHLINGS EAST AND THIRTY-SEVEN FALTHINGS DOWNWARD...

"General," says Captain Frump of the Enemy Army, "did you see that?"

"Yes," General Killt replies. "I'll be famous!"

Phietadix

Auror
You seem to be severly misreading the post on the subject. Sir Matthew is treating the wolf's wounds. A. Because it is severely wounded and it is against his code to kill it. (See, Dragon's Egg: Classes for why) B. It would be a powerful ally if it joins our side. He is not petting it, playing with it, or giving it dog biscuits

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
You seem to be severly misreading the post on the subject. Sir Matthew is treating the wolf's wounds. A. Because it is severely wounded and it is against his code to kill it. (See, Dragon's Egg: Classes for why) B. It would be a powerful ally if it joins our side. He is not petting it, playing with it, or giving it dog biscuits
He's right. I checked the code.
Code of Conduct

The Knight follows a strict code of conduct and honor. This can be established between the player and GM. A typical Code of Conduct is provided below. The player may wish some variation on this, but it should be relatively close:

• Courage. A Knight does not flee. So long as any hope of victory remains, the Knight is bound to fight until death or until victory is achieved.
  • Defense. The Knight defends her liege, nation, family, and all those who depend on her strength or are under her protection.
  • Discretion. A Knight does not demean others, does not gossip, spread lies, or commit slander.
  • Excellence. The Knight strives for excellence in everything she undertakes.
  • Faith. The Knight has a firm faith in her beliefs. She does not waver.
  • Honor. The Knight is honest is dealing with others and quick to remedy an injustice. She keeps her word and follows through on commitments. She performs deeds that bring honor to her and her liege. She does not attack unarmed or helpless foes, or those who beg for mercy.
  • Humility. It is unseemly for a Knight to be boastful. She does not trumpet her own accomplishments, but praises the contributions of others.
  • Justice. The Knight seeks justice and the 'right' path, without regard to personal interests or bias. She strives to punish the guilty, but remembers that justice without mercy can be unjust it and of itself. She treats others with fairness and honesty, and mediates disputes impartially.
  • Largesse. The Knight is as generous as possible.
  • Loyalty. The Knight's word is her bond, and an oath sworn is never broken. She keeps sacred any confidence entrusted to her.
  • Nobility. The Knight strives for perfection even though she knows it cannot be achieved. She seeks stature by upholding the virtues of her Knighthood.
  • Valor. The Knight acts with valor in all things, and faces death in the same manner.
  • Wolf Ticklery. The Knight will suddenly acquire a severe case of ADD as soon as his wounded horse punches a wolf so hard that it rolls onto its belly and lies dormant in the 'tickle me' position. He will immediately cease to focus on the task at hand and make repeated attempts to tickle the wolf until the wolf either succumbs to Ticklery or bites the Knight's entire face off.

Last edited:

Nihal

Vala
Oh my god! Hahaha!

Phietadix, you can bully Mauve if it makes you feel better about your Wolf Ticklery, ok?