• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I want to take a vote. When this thread reaches 1,000 posts, what do you want to happen?

1. Leave it here to never erode like some kind of obsidian mountain of despair.
2. Move it to Chit-Chat, where it can enjoy new company and not get in the way of, you know, actual challenges?
3. Close it forever with the Seven Keys of Jir-Matog.

Last edited:

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I vote 2. It should really have been there all along

Well, when I made it I didn't think people would keep posting on it forever. So, yeah...

Also, it was intended to be a place to post stories as well, but that would require productivity and this thread is the opposite of that.

Nihal

Vala
It is productive! You gotta know how to research to be able to post imbecile things here!

But, hey, we can still post stories.

Sparkie

Auror
Everyone, I have an announcement:

Storytelling is why we're here. We need to be serious about storytelling. This is primarily a writing site, and we should keep it that way. No more joking. No more absurd posts, horseplay, or erratic behavior.

There, I said it. If you have any questions, please consult the following link:

Serious Fun

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Well, Sparkie's statement has some nuggets of truth in it. :)

ELT200709292252174532364.jpg

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I'll post a story for you Phil. One of my 30 days shorts:

The stars and planets swirled around Mystya as she reclined on a bed of pink clouds, her ethereal home, a vast tract of the astral plane, abuzz with the forces of creative magic. A great river of force flowed above, sparkling with tiny fragments of spirits and magic.

Mystya, overcome with a silly urge, lifted her right hand up to pull a thread of the creative power down. She stood from her cloud throne and, with both hands working, weaved the magic into a sphere. Purple ribbons swirled around yellow streaks, and pink sparkles.

When she was done shaping the magic, Mystya used her own magic, by touching her index finger to the newly-formed creature, turning it from a ball of creative energy, into a squirrelicorn.

Whiteish-gray it was, with a fluffy tail and a bone-white horn on its rodent head. Mystya smiled proudly; it wasn’t the weirdest thing she’d ever made.

Nihal

Vala
Yup. The fluffly thing should kill Mystya and become a new god... or something along those lines.

Phietadix

Auror
I think if I post now I can save this thread from death. (But you've killed it several time already so it doesn't matter much) A word of advice for all at this Fourm. Ninjas are Everywhere.

Edit: This post was ninja'd

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
You should adapt this:
kLqwHvP.gif

I was going to search "jacked" on Google. Meaning someone who is muscular. Instead I got a bunch of gruesome 4th degree burns. So, yeah, don't search that.

My second search was more fruitful.

super-muscle-man.jpg

Then there's always the fighter jet made of biceps. Good times...

Last edited:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
super-muscle-man.jpg
I picture a squad of slightly less muscular weightlifters tipping him^ sideways and carrying him away to his next photo-shoot, since I don't know how that guy can possibly move. Just in case he can, I won't say that to his face. If he can move, he can beat up my SUV.