• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Member Whereabouts

Trick

Auror
I was thinking the same thing just a couple of days ago. Haven't seen anything from him. I wasn't aware the web site was down.

It was when I checked just a bit ago but he could just be doing maintenance, I guess. Struck me as creepy nonetheless.

Ophiucha

Auror
Well, I suppose you're meant to post here /before/ you disappear for five months, but...

I moved over a couple of towns, and I had some health stuff to deal with. I have bad luck with dentists, and basically every one I went to messed up something in my mouth, so I finally sat down with a dentist I really like and trust and had them fix everything. It took a few months, but it's pretty much good now. And yeah, I moved -- kind of abruptly, we sold the old house in less than a day, so we only had a couple of weeks to throw out our junk, pack up, and buy a new place. But we're settled, internet is working, IKEA furniture is built, and the boxes are unpacked.

Also, I've been writing science fiction, so admittedly, I haven't had too much to say. :p

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Oh, have fun! Just Dublin, or are you going to several places in Ireland? I was there many years ago. 25 years ago. The countryside is beautiful, and so are the castles. Oh, and that 10:30 sunset was cool, too. (Or whenever the sun sets in June that far north.)

Noma Galway

Archmage
We went to Dublin and Cork and Killarney (or at least those were the larger towns and cities we were at. So we visited a few smaller towns as we drove too. The Ring of Kerry was absolutely gorgeous. Yeah, it was still 10:30. Made a late night mountain climb slightly easier that it didn't get dark until we were mostly up.

MauEvig

Minstrel
Seems it's been a looooong time since I posted here. But hello everyone! How are you all? Definitely a lot of life updates, but I will say I finally got some significant progress done on my book, Sky Kingdom! :)