1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Member Whereabouts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kelise, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Devor

Devor Fiery Keeper of the Hat Moderator

Baby Timothy was born yesterday at 6:48 p.m., at 7 lbs 4 oz!

The baby flipped before we got to the hospital, so the head was down, the doctor induced labor, and we got to avoid the C-Section. Yay, my wife can avoid weeks of recovery.

2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family, Devor!

3. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Congrats, Devor! :D

4. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Congratulations on the latest addition to the family, Devor!

5. T.Allen.Smith

T.Allen.Smith Staff Moderator

Congratulations Devor!

Great name!!!!

6. Ankari

Ankari Hero Breaker Moderator

Congratulations, Devor.

7. druidofwinter

druidofwinter Sage

Congratulations to you and your wife Devor! Best wishes from the Scribes!

8. Sheilawisz

Sheilawisz Queen of Titania Moderator

I knew that everything was going to be alright, Devor =)

My best wishes, virtual hugs and congratulations for you and your wife, and I agree with T.Allen: You have chosen a great name for little Tim that has just arrived to our world.

Enjoy this time of your lives!!

9. Rinzei

Rinzei Troubadour

Congrats, Devor! :D

Wow, that makes my excuse look lame...I'm going to be on holiday for the next two weeks in the US, so I'll be sparse (if not completely absent) for a while.

10. OGone

OGone Troubadour

I've been working away but have finally got back home now, I've got a holiday to Mallorca on Saturday then after that 10 days think I'll finally be spamming chat again. Seeya guys soon :cool:

11. Rinzei

Rinzei Troubadour

I'm going to be offline for a couple weeks. We're moving house tomorrow (!!!) and the new broadband line won't be in until at least the 20th. I'll popping in and out on my mobile and tablet, but I won't have any sort of reliable broadband until the new line is set up.

12. Scribble

Scribble Archmage

I suppose this is a bit late, since I've been away for a while... I've been on mental walkabout!

For those who remember me, I am still alive and scribbling :)

13. Svrtnsse

Svrtnsse Staff Article Team

Good to hear it. Keep well.

14. Puter died!

My computer has died. IDK when I'll get back hopefully it won't be too long. Hubby is looking at it now.
    Hugs till next time,
    ~BL~

15. N.S.Griffiths

N.S.Griffiths Dreamer

I'm going to be in Brisbane from the 1st to the 8th of July. Doubt it will affect much here, but nonetheless, tis polite. :)

16. chrispenycate

chrispenycate Sage

Week and a half trip to Switzerland coming up – recharge chocolate supplies before LonCon. Not exactly a holiday, some work.

I'll try to check in, but doubt if anybody'll miss me yet.

17. druidofwinter

druidofwinter Sage

Hi everyone, remember me?
    I don't blame you if you don't, I've been away quite some time. There are a few reasons for this
    1. I moved... into a house with no Wi-Fi! Yes, my family bought a new house and we do not have a network connection there. The only time I do get Wi-Fi is when I am at Barns & Noble (writing this at one) or when we are at our old house. So when I do get wireless I have to use the time getting caught up with other stuff.
    2. I finished the first draft of my first book. Near the end I was really speeding up, not spending time doing much else, so the last few weeks in my old house were spent doing that.
    I am now in the process of rewriting and hope to have a good second draft done done some time before June of next year.
    Anyway I just wanted to drop by and let you guys know I'm still alive. Hope you all are doing great, as well as your writing.
    I'll stop by as often as I can. Until then, Happy Writing! :)

18. Tom

Tom Istar

Nice to see you back, druidofwinter!
    I was gone so long myself that I posted an introduction. There were no major events involved in me falling off the face of the earth...I sort of got out of the habit of posting, and then college started, and all that...
    It's midterms right now, so I don't know how often I'll be posting.

19. Trick

Trick Auror

Has anyone heard from BWFoster78? He just randomly popped into my head and I checked this thread for him and nada... His website seems to be gone as well...

20. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

I was thinking the same thing just a couple of days ago. Haven't seen anything from him. I wasn't aware the web site was down.