• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Reaver

Staff
Merry Christmas my fellow Scribes! I hope that you didn't receive a visit from Krampus like I did. Now he won't leave. We've been playing Battleship for the last seven hours and boy is he a sore loser.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Christmas is over here for me, but Merry Christmas to all my friends around the world at Mythic Scribes! Most of all, I wish you all a new year of reaching your goals, but most specifically your writing goals. Write, write, write, because if we don't, then all those fantasy writers we have now might not have a new group to carry the mantle into the future. Go, write, and have a wonderful holiday!

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Merry Christmas, everyone!

My Christmas gift from someone at a party last night is a book sale, unless I talked him out of it. I told him to hold out for the Kindle short, since it's not a true sequel to my novel.

I usually don't talk about my writing at parties so it was flattering to have that conversation, even if the "I'll buy it" part was one of those things that people say just to be nice.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Although it's been said many times, may ways... Merry Christmaaaas toooo yoooouuuuu! XD