• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Mythic App?

Any chance an app is ever coming? The website is handled so well it seems detached from the technological norm for their to be no app in Play or App store. Plus, I personally would be grateful. I have been here off and on for years, lurking by three names (because I keep losing account credentials). It's a good site, an app would enhance the experience a thousand fold! Here's to it!

Rawkus - Spectre1982 - Sehsphare

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I don't see the point of an app. If convenience is the goal, you can just make a bookmark or shortcut to the website. More importantly, the back-end of the site is handled by one (rather busy) person, so adding an app would only complicate the site's operations.

Last edited:
Well…everyone is busy.

I only use MS on my mobile, and the mobile site is pretty usable, despite the obvious issues with autocorrect and my spelling mistakes.

Well the mobile site is beautiful. But the chat promoting interferes with my posting on mobile. Sometimes it just pops up. That's one thing. And just a simpler forums interface for mobile. But like I said it's all a matter of streamlined UX and probably more my preferences than anyone elses.

Well the mobile site is beautiful. But the chat promoting interferes with my posting on mobile. Sometimes it just pops up. That's one thing. And just a simpler forums interface for mobile. But like I said it's all a matter of streamlined UX and probably more my preferences than anyone elses.
Did you know you could turn the chat function off? That’s what I do on the mobile site, then it doesn’t interfere.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Like Finch said, you can turn chat off. Just open it, click on settings and then press "disable chat."

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Yeah...I would just dump the chat. I've not had in enabled in a long while.

MS is built on XenForo, and its not likely anyone here at the Site will be involved in building features. If XenForo does not make it, its not coming here.

Last edited: