• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Interactive Story - help and advise needed

Hello everyone!
We are very small team (two passionate enthusiasts) but highly motivated and really eager to improve and develop ourselves.
Enchanted Stories is an idea where you actually are able to "tell" the story in your own way.
You are in full control and if you think that the main hero(es) must die ... well we can't stop you.
In a way you take control as the writer of the story.
Currently we have planed a trilogy and we are looking forward to see how the things will go.
Our website Make your own story is already online. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!
We do not look to sell our product. All we're after is to reach as many people as possible. If someone can give us an advise how we can promote it - we'll be really glad to hear it.
Have a wonderful day.

Asterisk

Troubadour
Wow, this is a cool idea! I'm intrigued. I stopped by your website and enjoyed my visit. I did notice a mistake on the "About Us" page...

Did we mentioned - it's completely free

I think you meant to say, "Did we mention... it's completely free!"

All we're after is to reach as many people as possible. If someone can give us an advise how we can promote it - we'll be really glad to hear it.

I think the best thing to do is use everything that's available. Social media, email lists... all that good stuff. One of the things I learned is that people won't really pay attention if you simply push your stuff out there. You have to make it easy to get and give them something they NEED. So that probably didn't make much sense. :D For example, on your Facebook page, don't just advertise. Give people things they want to look at, want to explore, and want to have. If you just say "Hey you need this" and don't prove it... well, you won't get far. Also, people will be more attracted to your Facebook page if you share more than "stuff about you". Share things that help them. A writing tip a day, inspiring quotes, and then a few "Hey, if you like this, check out..." posts here and there.

Hope my rambling helps you out!

Thank you very much for your time to write us a feedback and advises.
We really appreciate it.
The mistake is already fixed.
We like what you are proposing and we are going to put your idias into action.
Thank you again for your time.
Cheers. :)