• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

noob here

hello i am new here and glad to find a great place here. i am English speaking Lebanese man with mild dyslexia. now there different types of dyslexia mine is not the reading kind as i am an very avid and advanced reader even read English translation journey into the west took me four months as it is very difficult read with proverbs intertwined. i normally 5-6 books a month averagely. i think dream , eat and drink writing. my dyslexia is the type of interpenetrating my thoughts _mass varied down i have the imagination haven't written in years so for my first trilogy using a ghost writer for my dark urban fantasyWelcome while i work on the next thing. i am fist time author i'll be writing short stories whenever i can and trying to plan a serial fiction that episodic in structure loosely based on red riding hood think red riding meet buffy the vampire slayer crossed with birds of prey(comic) hopefully i learn and contribute to this place

Johnny Cosmo

Inkling
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around. 5-6 books a month is great, my pace at the moment is about 1 (fiction) book a month on average (other commitments).

Welcome to the space.
You will find many people here like myself share your affliction. :)
I wonder have you tried color therapy? I helps me...
If you want to know more please let me know.
All the best,
~BL~

Ghost

Inkling
Welcome, writeshiek33! I'm curious about "red riding meet buffy the vampire slayer crossed with birds of prey." Would you mind elaborating a just a little? :)

basically new girl amber the new superhero "the red along with her grandmother (the Last red )and the silver wolf(think Giles meets xander ) secretly save three towns from a gruop known as the woodsmen whether their supernatural or scifi not sure yet