• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Oh noes! Another horrible noob!

But hopefully not for long, eh? :D

Greetings and salutations - I'm a long time reader, writer and artist of all things fantasy, and am currently at the editing stage of my fantasy novel (that is, I am tearing great big lumps out of it, all the while muttering 'what the hell was I thinking when I initially wrote this thing?!' under my breath). I also write a disturbing amount of horror (most of my short stories are all horror), and am a certified Lovecraft junkie. On top of this, I write hideous dungeons and dragons fanfiction (I love me some D&D!), mainly Forgotten Realms, usually associated with Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (it's the Valen factor, I am afraid...).

So, yeah, needless to say, Nerds Rule... ;)

Looking forward to contributing here!

Ely
xx

Argentum

Troubadour
Welcome! :D I'm actually kinda near that same stage with my writing. I cringe whenever I read my old version of the story. But instead of tearing out chunks (So many!) I just plain scrapped it and I'm starting over from the very, very beginning. Here's hoping you won't have to do that! :p Anyway, welcome! Make yourself at home and looking forward to see you posting. ^^