• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Our taste in music and pets :)

Behelit

Troubadour
Hahaha. Brilliant pics guys. Can't beat lila though!

How do i upload a picture from my computer? I tryed. I went onto add attachments and uploaded a picture. It's over 1.00MB, but I'm not sure if im doing it right.

You have to upload your picture to a website such as Photobucket, Tinypic, Flickr, or Imageshack. Then, you want to click on the tiny picture frame on your tool bar right above your reply text and fill in the URL address the website provided you of the picture.

Hope this helps. PM me if you need any more assistance.

Hopefully they'll get along like Jack and Anubis. Anubis is a nice name.

Sometimes Jack "plays" a little too rough with 'Nubis. But overall they get along extremely well. Unfortunately when I rescued Anubis - the previous owner had declawed him on all four feet. He is the most ungraceful cat I have every seen.....since he has no grip. And my brother gave him a voice.....he sounds like the Count from Sesame Street. It fits him pretty well...he has very long canines and they are sharp!

How about the Mourne Mountains?

Where are they located? Are those the mountains that you drive thru on the way to Kylemore Abbey? If so, then yes....I got to see them and they were beautiful. The GPS unit we had said to get from Croagh Patrick to Kylemore was about 20 minutes......it took 2 hours to get thru the mountains. I think every 10 minutes we were stopping for one spectacular view after another. (If that's not the mountain range - please remind me what it is....because it was beautiful.)

My husband has a cat named Charlie. :)
I lean towards the hard rock and heavy metal end of the spectrum on music, and my favorite bands/performers are Kamelot, Volbeat, Disturbed, David Bowie, and Within Temptation.

I became a hugh fan of Within Tempation a few years ago. I'm not sure how I heard anything from them....but I remember the first song I heard from them was "All I Need." I ended up watching the Black Symphony album and that hooked me. The Heart of Everything is my favorite album from them thus far with The Silent Force nipping at its heels.

Parqstu

Minstrel
And my brother gave him a voice.....he sounds like the Count from Sesame Street. It fits him pretty well...he has very long canines and they are sharp!

My cat can't meow properly^^. It's like a maww, hah. I think she might of got it from me, she doesn't like going out, hasn't met many cats and I sometimes tease here when she meows when she wants e.g fed by going maww. Ofcourse i feed her :)

Where are they located?

They are located in Newcastle in Northern Ireland... or Norern Iren as they would say it here :p. Mind you, me too. It's the lazy/dialect way of saying it.
Anyway They are in Newcastle. And if you've been in Newcastle I doubt you missed them, hah. They're the main attraction.
A lot of people come from afar to climb them, mainly Seive Donard. The biggest mountain in Ireland... I think. Hah!
An easy way to see them would be by googling it :)

My cat can't meow properly^^. It's like a maww, hah. I think she might of got it from me, she doesn't like going out, hasn't met many cats and I sometimes tease here when she meows when she wants e.g fed by going maww. Ofcourse i feed her :)

Yeah - 'Nubis can't either. My brother had an orange cat named Apollo. When he "got lost" in the apartments or when he wanted to be fed - it sounded like a baby crying. It was creepy as hell. Especially at 2am when you don't have children.....

Kelise

Maester
I have an Oriental Siamese (Orientals aren't as noisy as usual Siamese) called Misha (perhaps after Misha Collins - Castiel in Supernatural), and a dingo called Akasha (yes, after the Queen of the Damned of Anne Rice fame. She's an old dog, it was an old reading habit of mine!)

Misha: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3640/3348039533_35703891dc_z.jpg
Akasha: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3288/2705612625_8f1d29b05f_z.jpg (as you can see, she's a savage beast)

As for music, I'm usually in the Alt scene. Florence and the Machine, Matt Nathanson, Silversun Pickups, FrouFrou/Imogen Heap. Other than that, I adore soundtracks and musicals.

Parqstu

Minstrel
She is adorable!

I got my new cat(6 months old) two days ago. I named her Elly. Shes a tortoiseshell cat. And unlike Lila she's domestic. There's a few differences between them like Elly will headbut you, but with Lila you have to cuddle and pet her. Elly will play with a corcksrew or tennis ball and Lila will hunt things down :)... like my hand

um... this is a bad topic for me cause I have no one genre of music LOL Though I suppose at the moment... my favorite singer is Utkena Hikaru the lady that sang the themes for the Kingdom Hearts video games. I down loaded her discography about a month ago and her songs are so beautiful... though most are in Japanese...I love J-Pop and anime themes LOL

I also like death metal, metal, rock, classic rock, alternative, rap, reggae, etc... Anything really that catches my attention.. and I simply adore Lupe Fiasco LOL

Oh yeah pets! I have none right now but I've had everything pet wise LOL cats, dogs, rodents, birds, I had a wild dove and a sparrow once LOL fish... Lizards... crawfish o_O I like animals!!!!!

I've just got back into Skyclad after many years of ignoring them. They still rock. And I'd still happily punt any furry creature which crosses my path into the middle distance. Oh PETA, where art thou?:D