• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What music do you like to write too?

TWErvin2

Auror
Normally the radio or television is playing in the backgorund, not listened to. Sometimes I put on a Youtube video in the background with birds in nature.

However, on occasion I do listen to (looped) the theme for the mini series Lonesome Dove.
If you might be interested, here is a link to a Youtube video of the music: Lonesome Dove Theme

Gospodin

Troubadour
It's gotta be sans lyrics. There are tons and tons of ambient tracks on Youtube with lots of different themes, moods, and applications. I usually tune into one of those.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Just looked them up, and the first thing I saw is they are coming to Baltimore in Oct. Strange coincidence. The seem tribal and paganish. I could see using them as a writing music some time.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Currently listening to Gagarin Project. A fair amount can be had at the Internet Archive, but they also have their own website. Been at it for a decade or more.

BJ Swabb

Sage
When I write. I listen to music That will inspire me Most times is fantasy type music from soundtracks and Disney. I also listen to music that inspires you to me on a certain chapter like if I need something sad and Mournful then I listen to like lullabies. If I need to listen to something more. I'll be and adventure like than I Listen to fantasy background music from games of thrones or Is lord of the rings. Stuff like that