• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Please, allow me to introduce my self...

JBoots

Acolyte
I'm a man of meager wealth and questionable taste. I've always enjoyed writing and the creative process. I've decided to take a more proactive approach and put all the ideas in my head to paper. I've got a world built and I've started writing short stories set in various regions of that world to get a better feel for my own creation before I try and create an over arching plot line. I found this place and glad I did, seems like a good spot to bounce ideas around or kick start a brainstorming session. I look forward to growing as a writer with everyone!

Welcome to the Scribes, JBoots. You've come to the right place. I've learnt a lot here, we've got a good mix of crusty, battle-hardened veterans, and novice greenhorns like myself. Everyone here is great, so please dive in, any questions, just let me know.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
thanks for joining us. This crew is really helpful and always willing to offer advice or a crit... or maybe a shoulder to cry on. Whatever you need. Another great place to get some experience is in the challenges, so pop on over and join us sometime.