• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Preorder The Crown Tower and get: signed bookmarks, bookplates, and a Riyria short

Hey everyone. I'm not sure how much you know about publishing, but apparently the first weeks sales are really important and pre-orders count in that first week's sales, so Orbit is offering some cool free stuff for those that pre-order. Here's the deal. You can get:

• 2 - Signed (and dedicated) bookplates[SUP]1[/SUP]
  • 3 - Signed bookmarks[SUP]1[/SUP] (one for you and two for friends)
  • Entry to win a signed copy of The Crown Tower
  • Free short story - The Jester[SUP]2[/SUP]

For full details and to sign-up see this link.

sullivan-bookplate1.jpg

bookmark_revised.jpg

They have also have made available an extended preview so you can read the first 5 chapters for free. Even if you want to wait for the full version, consider downloading a copy as it counts as a "sale" in the Amazon magic algorithms and will get me more visibility on the site by showing up higher in the author's rank, and appearing on the Free lists bestsellers. Here are some of the places I know of that have it:

[SUP]1[/SUP]Because of the high cost of shipping bookmarks are bookplates are only for the US & Canada, but the book giveaway and free short story are available for everyone

[SUP]2[/SUP]The Jester is my story in Sean Speakman's Unfettered Anthology only the first 500 people will get them and it is made possible with Sean's generous permission.