• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Random thoughts

I just hit the submit button on my BFA application and I'm so nervous I feel sick...Let's hope I have the right stuff for this program.

I'm in the midst of college applications so i totally understand the submission jitters O_O I already got rejected at my top choice for a school, so...Good luck...to both of us...!

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Istar
I'm in the midst of college applications so i totally understand the submission jitters O_O I already got rejected at my top choice for a school, so...Good luck...to both of us...!
Good luck, Dragon! Hope all your applications go well.

I'm transferring from my old school to a new one to continue at a higher level, so I'm definitely scared that I'm not up to their standards. I was accepted by my first choice but I still need to submit a separate application to their BFA department. They're pretty picky about who they let into the program because it's so intensive.

Good luck, Dragon! Hope all your applications go well.

I'm transferring from my old school to a new one to continue at a higher level, so I'm definitely scared that I'm not up to their standards. I was accepted by my first choice but I still need to submit a separate application to their BFA department. They're pretty picky about who they let into the program because it's so intensive.

Yikes.

I'm trying for lots of creative writing scholarships so i've had to put together portfolios and stuff and i keep thinking about whether they're good enough or not...

Reactions: Tom
I am utterly mesmerized by nature documentaries. Nature and all its creatures are so awe inspiring. I cannot look away.

Lots of fantastical creature inspiration too.

We're all guilty of this at some point: stating our own opinions as if they are the 'true' opinions and the only opinions that matter. I certainly have, and then I feel guilty afterwards. I do try to be careful not to, but who hasn't slipped up in that regard? I at least try to just avoid the things I dislike instead of complaining about them, but the way the internet is, I'm often hesitant to express my appreciation and excitement of the things I like, not knowing if someone might start ranting about how bad they are.
Anyway, none of this really has anything to do with anything.

That moment when you have a hundred thoughts crash together and you just want to sleep because your mind becomes a train wreck. Of many trains. And possibly a space shuttle one.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I drew HP himself, who I thought was kind of a whiney do-nothing, but....I'll go for their write up of having a passions for justice and truth. Somehow this decided is was also an INSJ, which is close, but I think I am more an INTJ.

Last edited:

Dark Squiggle

Troubadour
I got Luna, but I could've told you that without taking this test. I'm a a bit of a skeptic, but otherwise it fits me perfectly. She was always my favorite character anyway.