• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Random thoughts

Tom

Istar
I’m so sorry Tom... is he an older cat?
No, he's about 6 and he's always been healthy. We think he might have been stepped on by our dog, who has a spinal condition and doesn't have full control over his back legs anymore. Good news, though--the kitty came home this afternoon! I've been at school the entire day so I have no idea about his condition besides that he's home, but it's a start.

Tom

Istar
Thanks. He's doing a lot better now, but he'll have to go back in for an MRI. The vet thinks he might have a herniated disk.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Worldspinner: Fantasy map making and world building this site might be fun for anyone looking into some fantasy worldbuilding ideas. They're still working on it, and much of it isn't finished, but it's fun for what it is.

Edit: aaand maintenance.

Edited Edit: And can someone please include the lizard dwarf I made in Heroforge in one of their projects.

Attachments

• HeroForgeScreenshot (3).png
    HeroForgeScreenshot (3).png
    235.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
That Worldspinner site looks pretty cool and well done. Still working on it, though? The copyright goes clear back to 2014!

Tom

Istar
Okay, who else thought the Pyeongchang opening ceremony was cool as hell? A blend of ancient and modern, eastern and western...spectacular and definitely a great representation of South Korea. Can't wait for the games to start in earnest--I of course have a preference for Team USA, but I also root for Canada with just as much enthusiasm, since I live so close to the border.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Okay, who else thought the Pyeongchang opening ceremony was cool as hell? A blend of ancient and modern, eastern and western...spectacular and definitely a great representation of South Korea. Can't wait for the games to start in earnest--I of course have a preference for Team USA, but I also root for Canada with just as much enthusiasm, since I live so close to the border.
And those Drones!

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Istar
Well guys, my cat Ranger passed away in the night. He'd been in pain the day before and I think he just gave up. I know it's probably for the best, but it's hard to say goodbye.

Tom

Istar
Looks like someone's going to have to perform some thread necromancy here...
wizard_overlord_by_88grzes-d9woys6.jpg