• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Random thoughts

earlier i was in the bathroom and there was dental floss on the counter and it said "unwaxed" but my brain did a thing and read it as "unused" and i was like well that's good

So last night I was wondering if the White Walkers' swords could penetrate The Hulk's skin.

Superman's skin would be no problem--he's vulnerable to magic.

If Hulk's skin would be fine against their swords, then Hulk and Thor together could probably defeat the Night King's army, although it'd be a drawn out battle.

Wonder Woman could probably use her bracelets to deflect the swords.

I'm assuming Superman could simply pick up castle walls and the like to toss at the White Walkers and minions. Just keep his distance. Maybe he could use his speed to knock the Walkers apart without getting slashed.

Edit: Ah, I forgot Superman's laser eyes...

Last edited:
So last night I was wondering if the White Walkers' swords could penetrate The Hulk's skin.

Superman's skin would be no problem--he's vulnerable to magic.

If Hulk's skin would be fine against their swords, then Hulk and Thor together could probably defeat the Night King's army, although it'd be a drawn out battle.

Wonder Woman could probably use her bracelets to deflect the swords.

I'm assuming Superman could simply pick up castle walls and the like to toss at the White Walkers and minions. Just keep his distance. Maybe he could use his speed to knock the Walkers apart without getting slashed.

Edit: Ah, I forgot Superman's laser eyes...

I would prefer to have the Human Torch in that scenario.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Pop Quiz: What's special about 43?

EDIT: This is in the category of utterly useless knowledge by the way.

Adding some extra words so that the answer in the spoiler tag doesn't show up in the Activity Stream.

43 is the lowest number (positive integers) not mentioned in the bible. Also,
this is not an invitation to engage in a discussion about the significance of this piece of information other than as a piece of trivia.

Last edited:

Russ

Istar
Pop Quiz: What's special about 43?

EDIT: This is in the category of utterly useless knowledge by the way.

Adding some extra words so that the answer in the spoiler tag doesn't show up in the Activity Stream.

43 is the lowest number (positive integers) not mentioned in the bible. Also,
this is not an invitation to engage in a discussion about the significance of this piece of information other than as a piece of trivia.

Your answer is incomplete. 43 is a special number because it was worn by the greatest free safety ever to play in the NFL.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Your answer is incomplete. 43 is a special number because it was worn by the greatest free safety ever to play in the NFL.

That's some kind of sport, right? :p

EDIT2: Now that I think about it, haven't we been over this in the past? This rings a bell.

Last edited:

Ireth

Myth Weaver
So I just entered Pitch Wars and I'm so freaking nervous you guys. The results come in three weeks. Halp.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
...it seems like my WiP is going to end with people talking it all out in peace and quiet. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this.

Holman

Minstrel
...it seems like my WiP is going to end with people talking it all out in peace and quiet. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this.

They're on an a train, there are so many possibilities, their ends could be so different...

Advice masquerading as sympathy or sympathy masquerading as advice...

In't beer brilliant!