• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Shame on you

Lol woke up this morning to find this thread still thriving and 39 replies on it :D Well Teacup, You sure have done it now, The forums are going to erupt into a war. I hope your happy.

The best image is on captain morgans, With the pirate, Really makes you feel like a pirate with your rum :D

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Here's one for you, Teacup. The guys who dumped the tea in the harbor... they loved tea...

AND THEY DID IT ANYWAY

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
And for the record, evil coffee is coffee that is made with WAY too many beans ground espresso fine, then mixed with real cream and cane sugar.

So, decadent, strong, and very rich. ;)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
And for the record, evil coffee is coffee that is made with WAY too many beans ground espresso fine, then mixed with real cream and cane sugar.

So, decadent, strong, and very rich. ;)

Okay - that is about the best drink in my world. The cane sugar is very important...

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I sort of agree with SP's statement. Though maybe it's the creamer, too, in my case. I was more of a tea guy until I moved to Hong Kong. My wife made me into a coffee addict as she needed coffee because Hong Kong accountants pull all-nighters as a normal business practice. Of course, now she has to drink decaf, so I do, and we drink coffee just for taste.