• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Shame on you

Ireth

Myth Weaver
So what's your favorite? I'm partial to Earl Grey myself, but I wouldn't say no to a nice chai with plenty of cream.

teacup

Auror
I don't actually know which tea is which :p I think I've had Earl Grey, but I need to try it again.
I only recently found out it was apparently "black tea" that I drink. (No fruit or green tea for me.)
Though I do know that the best I've ever had is "Thompson Family Punjana."

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I don't actually know which tea is which :p I think I've had Earl Grey, but I need to try it again.
I only recently found out it was apparently "black tea" that I drink. (No fruit or green tea for me.)
Though I do know that the best I've ever had is "Thompson Family Punjana."

Yeah, I don't like green tea either. Tastes like grass. :/ Some fruit teas are okay, but black tea is the best, IMO. Also, Earl Grey is made from the skin of the bergamot orange.

teacup

Auror
I wish I liked fruit teas, they smell so nice.
I'll have to get earl grey next time we're out of teabags.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
What exactly is an evil coffee?

Ask and ye shall receive:

sticker,375x360.png

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Yeah, civet coffee sounds gross to me, though I suppose I'd give it a try if I ever ran across any.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I've tried civet. It's pretty nice. If you want something really weird... try decaf.

Last edited:

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
:D
Okay - I hate to break anyone's image, but I like tea. I like green tea, red tea and black tea. It is not at all evil and it tastes really nice with lemon [and honey] on a hot summer's days ["hot summer's days" ?].

That said - Coffee is undeniably my drink/drug of choice. If you can find some with figs - even better.
For a challenge try Camp coffee... if that is what it really is. So bad it's good...

And Steerpike
You lot put the body of Admiral Lord Nelson in a barrel of brandy. That must have ruined some perfectly good brandy!
Apparently on the way back to port they drank the some of the brandy too...