• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

So Glad I Found This Place

psyphi

So I happened upon this site from a link on twitter that brought me to one of the fantastic articles on Mythic Scribes. And, perusing the site, I found you have scores more of fantastic articles on the how-to of fantasy writing. And then I saw the Iron Pen anthology and that it is comprised of the winners of the Iron Pen contests in the forum, and I realized that I just had to get in on the action here.

As to who I am, my name is James Hubbs, I'm located in Chittenango, NY, USA. I have been writing short stories off-and-on for the past 30+ years. Never been published. I'm currently working on a novel. It is an epic science-fantasy, and I've been taking elements from some of the short stories I've written and using them in it. It is coming along nicely and I expect to have it completed by the end of the year.

I have started a blog in which I will be discussing the topics that are related to my writing. Those topics being dinosaurs, aliens, gods, and men (Yes they're all present in my novel). And also posting updates on the novel(s), excerpts, and short stories. Link: Fatal Visions

Well, I'm looking forward to participating. thanks for having me!

Fyle

Inkling
Welcome to the forums !

Seems like you already got a lot going, and I guess you are at least 30 years old.

(^。^) (^◇^)