• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Glad I Found You

Jane Starwood

Hello, Mythic Scribes!
I found this group through my @SeekersProphecy Twitter feed and am very glad to be joining you. I'm a traditionally published nonfiction author ("Long Island Wine Country: Award-Winning Vineyards of the North Fork and the Hamptons") and a self-published romantic thriller author ("Shattered Blue"). But my real love is epic fantasy. I'm working on a trilogy called "The Seekers' Prophecy." The first 25 chapters are up on Authonomy.com and I'm getting very satisfying and helpful critiques there. I'm going to check out the Showcase Forum here as soon as I qualify. I look forward to meeting many fellow writers here and forming ongoing relationships, perhaps even friendships.
The best to everyone,
Jane Starwood
(writing under Jane Taylor Starwood)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Jane Starwood
It is good to have you here.
I hope you find this a good place to learn and share.
Leap on in when the feeling comes upon you.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
It's great to be found! We have a lovely community here, so please feel free to ask questions or contribute. We love new faces and voices here.

Ooh, a wine writer, welcome! The scribes really is a place where you can make friends, which is not something I say for many forums, so do make yourself at home here. I've learnt a lot since coming here, plus got to know some really nice people, so feel free to dive in.

Welcome to the space.
I hope that you find it as wonderful as the rest of us do. :)
I don't know a thing about wine, and less about most other things, but I know a good vibe when I find it and this place has it.
All the best,
~BL~

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the scribes! I'm always excited to hear about all the places people find us. It seems MS long-reaching fingers are slowly taking over the world!

Lovely to have you join us. This is a place where everyone can participate as much as they feel comfortable. If you want to hang out and meet folks, we have public chats almost every night. Want some practice writing and to have a little fun? Join us in the challenges where we do our best to flex our writerly muscles, even if sometimes it's only our smile ones :)

If you want feedback, we have a showcase where you can post short segments and request feedback publicly (same for cover art or maps or anything else. They all have their own sections.) And, if you scratch the surface, there are loads of people here who regularly work together to do side projects, private crit groups, RPGs, collaborative works, etc.

Hope you find everything you need and let us know how we can be helpful.