• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Started an intro. Had a breakdown. Bon appetit.

Greetings and salutations, ladies, gentlemen and variations thereupon. I'm a newborn adult who might have been an owl in their past life, as I have not slept normally for seven of the eighteen years I have been alive. While graciously shortening my lifespan with every unholy hour I spend awake, I like to write and make art. But, I'm still deciding whether I'm a writer who likes to draw or an artist who writes as a hobby. Hopefully I'm the latter, considering I've been writing before I even knew what writing was. Gonna have to get back to you on that one.

I hope some of the word-vomit I create for fun - specifically fantasy and humour-based - can bring someone on here some kind of joy, or excitement. Or like, an exhale through the nose, maybe? I'll take anything, to be honest.

All in all, I'm happy to be here. Nice to meet you, whoever reads this!

Welcome to the Scribes site unholyGhostwriter! You've already achieved your goal with your introductory banter, so check it off your list! I hope our little corner of the inter-webs offers a wee bit of inspiration, and a place for owl-like rumination, when needed.

Welcome to the Scribes site unholyGhostwriter! You've already achieved your goal with your introductory banter, so check it off your list! I hope our little corner of the inter-webs offers a wee bit of inspiration, and a place for owl-like rumination, when needed.
Ah yes, a goal I've been wanting to achieve for a while now. I can now sleep peacefully--haha no. Thanks for having me here!