• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The name's Alec

Alec

Acolyte
Hello MythicScribes,

I've been looking for a pure fantasy writing forum for a little while now as I'm a great fan of the genre. And this site seems to be a perfect fit.

Hope we'll have a great time together!

Alec

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Alec
Good to have you here.
Pootle about and have a look around.
Join in when the feeling comes upon you.
I hope you have a great time together too.

Alec

Acolyte
I've taken a stroll through the forum and so far it's been just great!

And thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome traveler to the site, feel free to pull up a stool, get a drink at the tavern and speak of what you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings Alec :wavespin:

I think you may find a chair more to your liking. Stools rarely do the trick for those weary from travels, or those attempting to drown their sorrows with mead and ale. Whatever the case, we shall refrain from judging and will likely keep you company until the main festivities commence. (Worry not, sir, all are invited.)

Should you desire to warm yourself, I'll save you a place by the fire.

Don't sit too close! After all, these are mythic flames which curl and crack. Cloaks ignite in an instant. It's been known to happen before. Whew! That was close! You're lucky I saved you. No need to pay me, sir, your gratitude is enough.

-Stephanie

Welcome to the Scribes, Alec. We are a friendly bunch and we find ways to work with one another and talk about our beloved genre. I hope you find your time here beneficial and enjoyable. Ask questions, we love to provide answers or debate topics, adding our pennies to the bank of views.

-Cold