• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The New Guy Here

I just subscribed to the Mythic Scribes forum. But before I go ask my worldbuilding questions, I must ask--what kinds of worldbuilding are required here?

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Hey New Guy :)

Welcome. There isn't any sort of requirement, this is just a friendly place where writers and readers of fantasy can mingle and share ideas and experiences. Your work is your own and you can do whatever you think is right. Feel free to share your maps or your concepts in the Worldbuilding section. or post a snippet or chapter in the Showcase. If you want to try out hand at prompt writing, visit us in the Challenges. Or if you want help with research, post a question or ten into the Research or Writing Questions forums.

This is a laid-back place where you can participate as much or as little as you are comfortable doing.

We're open and friendly and supportive. I hope you find what you're looking for here. And if you don't...consider just posting what you're looking for, whether it's help finding a program to do your map, or an artist to help you design your cover, or just a friend with which to commiserate. We got it all.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Jdailey1991
Good to have you here.
I hope you find MS as friendly and supportive [and helpful] as I do.