• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Riyria Revelations: Unlikely Heroes...Classic Adventure

Chilari

Staff
I've been thinking this for a while now, and nearly said it in a thread on reddit/writing the other day where someone else mentioned your moustache, but it slightly scares me. Not as much as Marcus Mumford's moustache in the Winter Winds video, but it does scare me. Moustaches are weird and frightening things without beards in the immediate vicinity.

It does make you look a bit like a WWII British officer though. Tally Ho!

I've been thinking this for a while now, and nearly said it in a thread on reddit/writing the other day where someone else mentioned your moustache, but it slightly scares me. Not as much as Marcus Mumford's moustache in the Winter Winds video, but it does scare me. Moustaches are weird and frightening things without beards in the immediate vicinity.

It does make you look a bit like a WWII British officer though. Tally Ho!

You are not alone...Peter V. Brett calls it "Sullivan's creepy moustache" but the again he's a beard guy. I'm not going to grow a beard...and when I did shave it off my wife and kids freaked out - maybe I can convince them to let me go again without it. The way I look at it they see it more than I do so if they want it - so be it.