• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Well... if I really get to choose the method, Suicide. Ah, the nice hard feel of the noose around the neck on a crisp autumn morning... Nothing quite like it. Drugs are old school. :cool:

The conquest of Osama (assuming he's alive) over the world or the closing down of Mythic Scribes?

(this, I sense, is a hard one...)

Phietadix

Auror
The conquest of Osama of course. Can you even imagine a world without Mythic Scribes? It would be horrible!

When Gollum and Smeagol talk is it.
Monologue or Dialogue?

Troll(face)

Which was a more annoying character, jar jar from star wars or that one skeksie from the dark crystal that kept going, "Mmmnnggghhhnnnn"

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Ogres are tougher, but most of the time, when Trolls kill it seems to matter. So trolls. (ninja'ed!)

Nobody's more annoying than Jar Jar.

Devils or Demons?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Demons, which for some reason I think of as more ogreish as a fantasy-based foe. I think of devils as being cunning, but not as brutish. A succubus falls under the devil class, while a big monstrous thing that can bite your head off is under the demon class. Maybe it's the other way around to others but… I answered, so tough cookies.

Angels or Gods?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I so wanted to say Angels, but I've right now got a OneNote page open on the six gods of my story. So bleh. Angels as most people do the two, but Gods only if you do them really, really well.

Serfs or Slaves?

The Unseemly

Troubadour
There's a difference? Ligers, because it sounds more appealing.

The better way to resolve arguments is:

Hand grenades or shouting irrelevant BS.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Shouting irrelevant BS works every time. And if you disagree with me, I'll remind you that both hand grenades and irrelevant BS shouting ARE MADE IN THE USA! USA! USA! :cool:

Scarier in a story: Death or Undeath?

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Death; every time. HE TALKS IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND SOUNDS LIKE TOMBSTONES FALLING OVER...

Feast or Famine?

Neville I always prefer clumsy awkward characters because they remind me of myself (Luna kind of annoyed me sometimes though she did have an epic Gryffindor hat)

Which would you rather lose: One arm or both legs?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I could still write and walk and hug with one arm, so that one. Hope it's the left one!

Would you rather be . . . . Gollum, or Kreacher.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
My precious!

Gollum so I can say that all the time. I can't now.

Favorite Mario Brother:

milatant_mario_by_kizer180-d5kc5v5.jpg
or
lieutenant_luigi_by_kizer180-d5m2aa3.jpg
?

Luigi. Mario had a horrible jump but with Luigi you didn't have to be so careful about landing or falling in a pit.

Xbox or playstation? (sorry everyone else)

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Long Island Iced Tea, only because of a memory that was funny at the time, but now that I know how things are going for that guy 17 years later, it's just sad. I mean, seriously? A jet ski? You're broke! And why even mar–

Mai Tai.

Drink to forget or… uh… eat to remember? Yeah. That.

Last edited by a moderator: