• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Well Met

Will

Scribe
Hello,

My name is Will, as you may have already noticed. I currently have a plaster on my right index finger, which makes typing a bit of a hassle unfortunately. I am here because I have decided to take up fantasy writing as a hobby. I am in my mid 20's, a place I have been for a couple of years, and where I plan to remain for a couple more yet. I am left-handed. I am English, born and raised in the north of this land, with very Irish heritage. I live with my Colombian fiancee. She is artistically gifted and encourages me to act on my urges to write. I am hopefully at the beginnings of a journey.

I hope you're all well, and I look forward to getting started.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome Will. Nice to meet you. This is a friendly community and always willing to help someone starting out. If you have any questions about research, world-building or whatever, or just want someone to give some feedback, this is a great place to find it all.

Hmm, I look at your avatar and I think to myself "yup, we'll get on just fine". Welcome to the Scribes, an incredible place to be for people with minds of fantasy. Make yourself at home.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome, Will!

We're glad to have you with us. Let us know how we can help - and please relay the story of the plastered finger. I'm curious.