• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

what are you doing

Barsook

Minstrel
Working on a blog post about how keep track of my stuff for fiction writing (that whole part about my blinder in that one post here).

Ran through my trigger chal entry again and fixed some of the major mistakes, added a little spice here and there. :)

Feeling pretty good about it... Might acctualy turn it into an full erotic piece if I can ever find the time!

Atm however, it's nap time. I was up all night cramming for todays lecture. I do hate going in and not having a clue what is being talked about.

Last edited:

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Catching up after being away for several weeks. Don't ask me where I went. I don't remember.

There may be video on YouTube. We don't know.

Hubby went out of town which is not a big deal... However, he wanted to stay longer so he and his friends could go to Vegas which again I was fine with but, I made a point of telling them to check the weather first!
They swore they would before they left.
So now where are they?
They are stuck in the snow storm that is currently hammering I40 with up to 15 inches of snow expected to fall... He now has to reschedual his flight (For a second time) as well as get a hotel room. I'm just so freaking mad I could spit glass.
I mean really now how hard is it to make sure you leave BEFORE the storm is due to hit? Or even just check the routes weather before you leave?
I'm going to be honest and say that things like this really burn me up. I have just about had it with these half baked ideas, the thoughtlessness and the sheer stupidity of not only him but the majority of the human race.

God gave us brains for a reason, I do wish people would effin use them once in a while!
:banghead:He had just better hope that I won't have to miss my class to come and pick up his sorry rear-end. He will sit there and frickin wait! As it is I missed a lab to take him to the airport. :banghead: A little consideration goes a long way!
Sorry I just had to get that all out! Whew.

Last edited:
Staring at flashcards wishing they were pillows.

So sleepy! Been running the tanks dry round here, 4 more weeks of classes and I'm done!

I can't wait for it to be over, I need sleep!

thetraveler

Minstrel
Attempting to kill off tomorrow's quota early. It's 10PM here, and tomorrow's a busy day, so I'd like to have at least part of me 3k out of the way...

Celebrating a little bit...
Negotiated a new contract for one of my subs.
Got 10$/hr more than they had orig offered. Being a real blunt B*tch has its advantages somedays :p

thetraveler

Minstrel
Attempting to recover from the Hunger Games. I left at 3, staggering like Haymitch on a bender, got home at 3:30, fell asleep by 3:45, then had to wake up at 5:45 to take my dad into work. Midnight showings need to be on Friday nights.

Argentum

Troubadour
Here I am at work on a beautiful Saturday morning/afternoon. If it's a slow day, I can get some editing in and then head to a cafe afterwards for some writing. ^^ Tis a good day!

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Working. It's going to be a horrible night, but at least I have lots of time to work on my story, or homework. Yep, story wins.

Lucky me... (not)

I get to study the Endocrine system and a few others all day long! It's cold and raining here so I can't even go outside and pretend that it's all good. :( I really just want to crawl back into bed where it's nice and warm.

Xanados

Maester
Trying to fix my pc.

Well, looks like it's time to go back to using my crappy laptop.
If anyone knows how to stop a computer shutting itself off every 5 minutes, please tell me.
Looks like the problem still persists even when I do a full OS reinstall. Brilliant. No Word on my PC.

*Sigh*

myrddin173

Maester
A friend of mine and I went back to our high school to see their production of Footloose. Pretty good, though I would question a couple of the casting choices...

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
@Xanados: That sounds like it could be caused by a dust and static problem, try cleaning everything inside with a can of compressed air and see if it works =) If the problem persists, maybe you need to change the ventilator of the power source or just have it cleaned, good luck!!