• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do you listen to?

StefanJ

Acolyte
I have a Spotify playlist, with all kinds of music, I like relaxing & chill music mostly. There are some tunes that just oddly satisfy my brain. But everyone is different when it comes to music. Also I am one of those people that depend on their mood when listening to music. One song I have been replaying is called: Fall Away by JUST JAMES, the start of the song really hits that "Free Mood".

Faustinas Avehost

I like a rather wide selection; Colin Raye, LOTR soundtracks, Bon Jovi, Ai Higuchi, Jourdan Thibodeaux, Lindsey Stirling, Brad Paisley, 2Cellos, Eve, Clamavi de Profundis, Kalandra, and so many more. I listen to songs rather than to artists, I think, because an artist will have one or two songs that I fall in love with but all their others might be eh. But these particular people have whole albums that I really love.
Special mention: Saturn by Sleeping at Last. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
My latest musical love has been Storm Chaser by Jim Yosef. It's got a very fantasy bard/wild elf vibe to it, and it's so catchy. The velvet in Scarlett's voice is just 🫣✨peak