• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Which Game of thrones family do you connect with and use your family motto.

SeverinR

Vala
In days past it would have been "Winter is Coming" as I like the nobility that the Starks represented under Eddard. Though in recent times I've had something of a polar shift. Now it's "Fire and Blood"

Though I hold a strong fondness for Tyrion and Bron. I'm a fan of anyone who can put that little turd Joffry in his place. As it happens Tyrion is the ONLY Lannister I have any tolerance for.

I also have a fondness for Arya Stark... One of the most impressive characters in the books/series i.m.o.

Tyrion and Arya are my favorites.
After season II;
-----slight spolier-------
Was disappointed with Irri (can't blame the punishment)
Love Arya's character even more.
Favorite quotes of season II:
"Most girls are stupid." Arya
“It was a good speech, didn’t want to interrupt" (don't know his name)

Most surprising colorful speech and action season II goes to Hound. I will admit, after my jaw dropped I cheered, and yes scared the dog, my dog, not one on the show.

I was split on Arya's decision not to go with Jaqen. How great would it be for her to become a trained assasin. As Jaqen said revenge for all. But would definately change her innocence, that even after killing at least one person, and directing several to die, she still has.

SeverinR

Vala
Couldn't find his name, the cast list doesn't help, because they don't show their pictures, if you don't know their name, you can't find them.
Had a time finding Irri's name.

House Tarly, "First in Battle" ---Doesn't that mean expendable?

Nihal

Vala
Couldn't find his name, the cast list doesn't help, because they don't show their pictures, if you don't know their name, you can't find them.
Had a time finding Irri's name.

House Tarly, "First in Battle" ---Doesn't that mean expendable?

Hot Pie?

250px-Hot_Pie_promo.jpg

(He is not a useless nobody, his role is of being a whinny b***h. :p)

SeverinR

Vala
Hot Pie?

250px-Hot_Pie_promo.jpg

(He is not a useless nobody, his role is of being a whinny b***h. :p)

He is a whinny -----, but he is not a noble whinny ----, which in the game of thrones, means he is a useless nobody.)
I like him better then all the whinny nobles.

SeverinR

Vala
Season two most favorite line:

F--- the Kingsguard, F--- the City, and f--- the king!" (said facing the King)
I won't make it a spoiler, if you seen it you know who said it, if you haven't seen it, you will probably never guess who said it.