• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

[Game] Co-writing

Fyri

Inkling
Let's tell a story, all together!

Rules? Hmmm.

You get three words.

Do whatever you like with them to add to the story. Finish a sentence, continue a sentence, start and end a sentence, end and start a sentence. I'm sure you've done things like this before.

Try to stick to traditional novel conventions. Fragments are fine where they make sense. Make sure dialogue starts and ends with quotation marks. What's a comma?

Let's see what whacky adventures we can come up with!

I'll start:

"Today, I think

Fyri

Inkling
"Today, I think of butterflies, and how they flutter on the edge of the wind," said Jemma darkly.

Mike hushed her. It was like

pmmg

Myth Weaver
"Today, I think of butterflies, and how they flutter on the edge of the wind," said Jemma darkly.

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by a dark sorcerer.

pmmg

Myth Weaver

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by a dark sorcerer. One that held

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by a dark sorcerer. One that held on to the

Last edited:

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by a dark sorcerer. One that held on to the last rift between

jovidepine

Dreamer

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by a dark sorcerer. One that held on to the last rift between reality and fiction.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Amazing how thinking on butterflies turned so quickly to the extreme of the last rift between reality and fiction....

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by a dark sorcerer. One that held on to the last rift between reality and fiction. If only she

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team

Mike hushed her. It was like being scolded by a dark sorcerer. One that held on to the last rift between reality and fiction. If only she could flutter away