• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey, there!

CL Mozena

Acolyte
My pen name's CL Mozena, and I've been writing for a long time. I've had a few stories published, including some shorts in the local newspaper. I'm a part of 2 local writing groups, but have never been on a writing forum before, so this should be pretty exciting.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
My pen name's CL Mozena, and I've been writing for a long time. I've had a few stories published, including some shorts in the local newspaper. I'm a part of 2 local writing groups, but have never been on a writing forum before, so this should be pretty exciting.

You named your pen? That's unique. I don't believe I've ever . . . Oh, wait. I misread that.

Welcome to the scribes. There are plenty of help and suggestions to be had here.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Hello and welcome, Mister Mozena. We're a gregarious and busy little beehive of writers, and I'm sure you'll fit right in here. Just the right combination of vinegar and spices, and yes...you'll do nicely...

What? Sorry, got off track there. Yes, welcome! We're perfectly well-adjusted here; come right in, come right in!

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to the Scriptorium. I hope you find our little forum to be a good first impression of internet writing communities. Join in the discussions read the articles on the front page. Once you have 5 posts, as I am certain Reaver will mention when he spots this thread, you'll be able to share your writing in the Showcase, or read what others have shared, and you'll also be able to take part in the challenges - they're always fun.

Hmmm, I've just spent quite a while trying to work out what your avatar is. I'm seeing clouds. No wait, its the ghost of a glass of water. Oh hi, welcome to the Scribes.;)

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, CL! I'm certain that you'll quickly discover how very cool this site is. You've found the absolute best of the best for all things fantasy & sci-fi. Hope you'll stick around and make your voice heard!:D