• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

"Hey Everyone"

MentholWriter

Hello to the forum!
Hello to all the Readers and Writers!

I have loved Sci-Fi/Fantasy for as long as I can remember!

From my days as a dewy-eyed boy dreaming of being Batman and Spider-Man, then my formative pre-teen years wanting to go on adventures with Percy Jackson and Carter Kane in Riordan's Mythology Universe, to my current days hoping to be whisked into Apprenticeship under Harry Dresden!

I love Fantasy and there are so many different literary and story styles to choose from! I'd love to share recommendations!

Novel/Novel Series Recommendations:

Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
Heroes of the Valley by Jonathon Stroud

Sci-Fi Fantasy TV Recommendations:

Killjoys
Megalobox
Stranger Things

I'm also a fledgling Sif-Fi/Fantasy Writer that looks forward to growing from feedback, and conversation!

I look forward to sharing my ideas and learning from all of you!

To a merry future and fruitful interactions,

MentholWriter

Reaver

Staff
Hello to the forum!
Hello to all the Readers and Writers!

I have loved Sci-Fi/Fantasy for as long as I can remember!

From my days as a dewy-eyed boy dreaming of being Batman and Spider-Man, then my formative pre-teen years wanting to go on adventures with Percy Jackson and Carter Kane in Riordan's Mythology Universe, to my current days hoping to be whisked into Apprenticeship under Harry Dresden!

I love Fantasy and there are so many different literary and story styles to choose from! I'd love to share recommendations!

Novel/Novel Series Recommendations:

Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
Heroes of the Valley by Jonathon Stroud

Sci-Fi Fantasy TV Recommendations:

Killjoys
Megalobox
Stranger Things

I'm also a fledgling Sif-Fi/Fantasy Writer that looks forward to growing from feedback, and conversation!

I look forward to sharing my ideas and learning from all of you!

To a merry future and fruitful interactions,

MentholWriter

Welcome to Mythic Scribes, MentholWriter! It’s great to have you here. Ah, The Dresden Files...The other wizard named Harry.
Jim Butcher ranks high amongst my all time favorite authors.
But I digress...
Thanks for joining our community! I’m looking forward to seeing your contributions here.