• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

50,000 word challenge for March - National Novel Writing month

Kelise

Maester
I did utterly nooothing. Well, 735 words. Re-reading Rothfuss and then his new book, pokemon black and problems with the boyfriend... and then illness practically rendered me worthless. And now we have Script Frenzy in a week!

Though the start of the month will be interrupted by travelling to stay with Fodwocket for Supanova convention. We're going to two writing workshops with author Jennifer Fallon (Australian, so I doubt anyone's heard of her, she's one of my favourites though ^^) so... some writing will be done at least.

LMMFAO I wanted to do it and yeah no time >.< I really need to invest in a second pc so I CAN do some form of writing when I can't be at this pc >.<

Kate

Troubadour
Disappointed I only found this thread after the event. I've done and loved Nanowrimo for a few years now, and have done a couple of "off season" Nanos. It's just sooooo much better when you're writing as part of a community so I'd be keen, if anyone likes, to start this challenge again in May. Any takers?

Kelise

Maester
I'd love to, but I'm in London until the 9th. While I did NaNo last year in the first week (and got RSI, I think) I'd like to have the full month ^^

But I shall seeeee on my return. I'll probably try and do this in June, though ^^

Fodwocket

Minstrel
I'll be keen to try again in May, but I'm also happy to wait til June, if you want to delay it til then.

Kate

Troubadour
June is fine, in fact, June is better. Yay June!!!! :D

Anyone else? This could probably use its own thread.....

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hey guys,

It is probably best to start a new thread specifically for June. If a newcomer were to start reading this thread from the beginning, they would likely end up confused.

Go ahead a create a thread for June, and I'll make it a sticky.