• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

another day another scribe

Rhiannon

Hi guys! I had an account here ages ago but I forgot my login and everything I'd done here so I thought I'd start fresh! My thing is female representation and I'm tossing around an idea right now about a female-only world and how that would work. Nice to see y'all!

Russ

Istar
Hi guys! I had an account here ages ago but I forgot my login and everything I'd done here so I thought I'd start fresh! My thing is female representation and I'm tossing around an idea right now about a female-only world and how that would work. Nice to see y'all!

Nice to see you back. I would enjoy reading about a female only world. There are lots of cools things you could do with that.

Rhiannon

I would enjoy reading about a female only world. There are lots of cools things you could do with that.

Right? I'm not totally sure where to go with it, but I started working on writing it today and I think it could work.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Well, men are from Mars and women are from Venus, and if I had a choice to visit one, I don't think it would take too long for me to decide.

Though...I might ask some of the obvious questions, such as where to new only females come from, but I am sure you will get that covered.

Rhiannon

Well, men are from Mars and women are from Venus, and if I had a choice to visit one, I don't think it would take too long for me to decide.

Though...I might ask some of the obvious questions, such as where to new only females come from, but I am sure you will get that covered.

I mean, a lot of old female only works (like Herland) work by parthenogenesis, so that's where I'm at on that.

Hail and well met Rhiannon
Good to have you here.

Hi!! It's nice to know there's still people I remember here honestly. I've missed y'all.