• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

aspiring fantasy writer

stumbled upon this site recently. seems to be a treasure trove of feedback. hope one day to write good enough to be published with the fantasy story about a young paladin named Alora

TWErvin2

Auror
Writeking,

Welcome to the forum here. I think you'll find a lot of support and information as you move forward with your fantasy story. Don't hesitate to jump into discussions and ask questions when you have them.

Terry

Asterisk

Troubadour
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Writeking! This is one of the best places to be as you work on your writing skills and goals. Have fun exploring!

Mines is dark fantasy. Hoping to publish to. Got writer's block on the one I'm working on right now, haha. Good luck! :p

GeekDavid

Auror
Welcome! Pull up a chair -- make sure there's not a halfling or cat in the chair, both tend to react badly to being sat on -- and join in a conversation somewhere!

Currently, I'm working on Book 1 of The Trials of Alora Lightblade series, which is called The Deception Factor, in which the art of deception plays a vital part of the story. I am just now at 25,000 word count of the first draft. I started it as a Nano, but I hope to finish it before the next November, so that I may begin on the sequel.