• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Back from the Dead

Phoenix

Troubadour
Greetings all! This is my second introduction. I joined Mythic Scribes a few months back and loved it. Mythic actually inspired me to write. Then came Christmas, I thought getting a laptop would help me write and research. Sadly not though. Instead, the laptop took what little concentration I had and threw it away. Even now I'm using this source of distraction to write this....I really need you guys support and help to keep me on track. Thank you very much, and glad to be back from the dead!

Reaver

Staff
Welcome back, Phoenix! I'll do anything I can (within reason) to help you stay on track with your writing. It's great to have you back in the community!

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
I'd say welcome back, but that might ring hollow coming from someone who wasn't here when you departed. So welcome for the first time from me, and embrace the spirit of camaraderie!

Note: If you detect an odor which could only be the stench of long-rotten bananas, just go with it. It's part of the camaraderie.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
I, also, have not been here long enough to justify saying welcome back, so 'Welcome' will have to do.

Perhaps you, as someone who's been and gone and been, might know where I can find the secret passages and hidden chambers. I could make it worth your while. PIMP.GIF

Chilari

Staff
While I've been a member since before you originally joined, I was unemployed and not writing at the time you joined, and as a result, not reading writing forums such as this (or, for that matter, any forums; I was a really unsociable unemployed person). So I haven't had the chance to welcome you yet. Welcome! Your name is particularly appropriate for this situation.

Phoenix

Troubadour
Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm truly glad to be alive again!!! I'm going to start writing daily now. But before each of my writing sessions I'm going to come to mythic scribes and get motivated. Thanks everyone!