• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Does this seem like a good background for my villain?

Tom

Istar
This makes for a good fictional story, but the keyword is fictional. Lilith is mentioned nowhere in the Bible; she grew out of Jewish myth. Adam and Eve were the first two humans, the ONLY first humans.

Other than that, I like it.

I suppose I should have worded my original question better, instead of just typing "from the bible" but for my story it actually works out better that she isn't in the bible, that way I can say she was wiped from the bible because her being in it made God seem flawed. But I never intended this to become a religious debate... I've known from the start that any mentions of her in the bible are only speculative... I just didn't want to write a paragraph of information.

But anyway... Thanks for all the great feedback on my ideas, it's really helped me progress my idea along, and made me realise that in the future I should take my time with a post and make sure that I give ALL the information before putting it up. :D
Thanks a bunch :D :p

That is a book belonging to my father who work inside the Catholic Church about the many 'meanings' behind the names writien specially in the Old Testament, summing it up, this book kind of made me look to the words 'God made the man and called Adan, and then the woman and called Eve' more like 'God made the man and called Man and then the woman and called Woman'.

Of course, this one of the many ways to read just inside the Catholic Church, let alone all the Christians Denominations.