• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Well, for lack of a better place to post....Ill just say, Since I took the win away from Finch, A tree fell over and hit my house. Damaged the siding a little, and while I was in the yard talking with my neighbor, my son pulls up and says, Dad, I just backed into another car in the parking lot, what do I do?

Guess I will be playing new games with insurance companies. Do dragons need insurance...Yes!

LieutenantWolf34

Troubadour
Well, for lack of a better place to post....Ill just say, Since I took the win away from Finch, A tree fell over and hit my house. Damaged the siding a little, and while I was in the yard talking with my neighbor, my son pulls up and says, Dad, I just backed into another car in the parking lot, what do I do?

Guess I will be playing new games with insurance companies. Do dragons need insurance...Yes!
Insurance is generally good especially for Dragons.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
๐Ÿ‰โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿน๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Had to fix that one of Finch's, otherwise, its just a beach ;)

Yeah, I am hoping on the insurance. My sons incident was not worth a fuss, but you never know what someone else might do. The tree...I can deal.

Last edited:

JBCrowson

Troubadour

Few years back a tree dropped a bug branch on the house. I went out and had stern words with it, told it if it did that again I'd cut it up and burn the pieces. Since then no more branches dropped, so I think I scared it into behaving.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
This tree is already dead. There is no scaring it anymore.

Similar thing happened to my parents. A large branch crushed their deck and AC unit.

Funnier story....My brother, who is a car guy in that he buys all the high end sports cars, once parked a trans-am in my parents driveway, and a storm happened, and a branch fell and crushed in its roof, breaking the windshield and all. Later, the same thing happened with a camaro. Parked in the same place, storm came, branch fell, smashed the car. A third time, he thought he would wise up. When the storm came, he went and moved his car and parked it on the street. Well, a tree fell over and smashed his car in the street. I think that one was a Lexus.

JBCrowson

Troubadour
Time for him to park in a garage I think.
Way back before the kids I drove a Lotus Elise. That thing was crack on wheels, so much fun to drive...

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Well, I am not a car guy. There is not much I care about more than it just works. I have driven some of the fast ones. I drove his Trans-am before he wrecked it. It is not for me.