• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
That whole team with Conroy was excellent.

Hamill as Joker
Stires as Penguin
Silva as Bane
Even had Adam West as the Grey Ghost.

Just looking them up...had Melissa Gilbert as Barbara Gordon...had no idea.

Anyway...I dont recall a bad or misfitting voice in the series. Or the Justice League either.

Mr. M. L.

Troubadour
Just catching up here, and unfortunately I have seen hardly any batman movies. But I did enjoy the first two Bale batman, not so much the third. As for weakest batman ever, I always heard that went to George Cluny, or is that one so bad that it doesn't exist, just like the live action movie of Avatar the Last Airbender?

Aleshe

Troubadour
Tagline:

Words on page beats thinking about words on page ~pmmg
The rough is the outline ~pmmg

Goldie's Rules: 1) Write everyday. 2) Finish it. 3) Don't seek feedback till its finished.

BearBear

Archmage
How are things here?

Well well well, the 1/8th catgirl herself thinking she can win this.

Everything's fine around here lately I suppose. I'm not banned yet but you know me, soon enough I'm sure. Not that I want to, I'm just a square peg you know.

On that note, I dare say my grimdark novel is coming along nicely, really opening up to this whole freedom to write anything for the sake of freedom is very refreshing though I have to do a better job of holding back here for all the normies.

And you?

Aleshe

Troubadour
Drama? Well I hope your book is worth it. Do you want me to read it when it's done? Any of your books really, it would be interesting to see something more than just poems.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I think I missed the drama. But no issues...I will humbly win this thread with or without it.

Was there popcorn?

I dont think tag lines are new....maybe new for me. Maybe I dont need them anymore. Been a while since someone asked how do you outline.

BearBear

Archmage
That's how I do outlines now too. It's more fun that way. I kind of have a general idea what will happen next and so on and the main goal the protagonist will achieve with milestones. I suppose I could write it down.

Do you want me to read it when it's done? Any of your books really, it would be interesting to see something more than just poems.

Aleshe, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aleshe

Troubadour
Omg BB, I hope you're joking and no I don't have any novels of my own to trade.

Hey, this is kind of odd, my font changed. The words on the page here are smaller today and they look different? Did something change on the site?

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Omg BB, I hope you're joking and no I don't have any novels of my own to trade.

Hey, this is kind of odd, my font changed. The words on the page here are smaller today and they look different? Did something change on the site?
Probably zoomed out. Set it back to 100.