• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Glad tidings to all

Ameronis

Dreamer
Greetings. I'm Ameronis Rangen and it's a pleasure to be here. I've been away for a so long that it feels like a new beginning, so I'll start at the beginning and reintroduce myself.

I joined the forums a while back after coming across a great article online, and discovered that here we have a great place to help others and be helped as we all continue on our journey to become masters of our craft.

I write, read, review, critique, suggest and inspire and am always happy to make new friends and have a good chat, so come join me and we'll have a great time. :)

***(Warning: RanGen cannot be held responsible for any hilarity/loss of sanity incurred as a result of coming to join me)***

Last edited:

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome,
The bar tender is looking at you suspiciously, did you pay your bar tab from your last visit?
He never forgets a debt.
Try the veal,
remember don't stare the waitress in the good eye, there have been encounters that did not end well when this happened in the past.
Remember, the door to the outhouse is the third door down the hall, not the second. The cranky dragon's din is the second, doing number two in the second door is not good.
Dwarf tossing is still prohibited.
So pull up a stool, tell us a tale, while the waitress brings the next round...its your round to buy, of course.

Welcome,
The bar tender is looking at you suspiciously, did you pay your bar tab from your last visit?
He never forgets a debt.
Try the veal,
remember don't stare the waitress in the good eye, there have been encounters that did not end well when this happened in the past.
Remember, the door to the outhouse is the third door down the hall, not the second. The cranky dragon's din is the second, doing number two in the second door is not good.
So pull up a stool, tell us a tale, while the waitress brings the next round...its your round to buy, of course.

See all this stuff was never explained to me when I arrived.

Ameronis

Dreamer
Oh gosh, it was so long ago now that I can't remember which one it was. Something to do with character development, if that narrows it down in the slightest.

Welcome,
He never forgets a debt.
Try the veal,

Thanks for the tips. ^_^ I'll try to keep them in mind. As for the drinks, I seem to have misplaced my coin purse...Let me just...check outside to see if I dropped it....*Hurries away*