• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings Everybody

Helleaven

Minstrel
I've been lurking in this site for a while now. I thought that it's time to join the community.

May the inspiration follow your dream steps.

Last edited:

Helleaven

Minstrel
Actually I wasn't expecting that, but in less than 24 hours, I think I've become addicted to this site. I have never written so many posts in a forum before. In fact, I hated the forum sites until now. (confession: checked)

But this place is really somethingg, like you said Aidan, thanks for welcoming me :)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Helleaven, you are most Welcome to Mythic Scribes!! You can be sure that you will love it here, and it is my wish that you will find friendship, support and great times with all of us =)

Chilari

Staff
Welcome into the light of the active posters club after lurking in the shadows! I'm glad you've found a forum you like. Of course we all know why it is: this forum is objectively awesome and by extension its members and especially its moderators are awesome. Good to hear you've dived right in already.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
The steps of my dreams are made of water. The sounds makes me have to pee. Thanks for the thought though. :)

Welcome to the Scribes! I hope you enjoy your non-lurking time here.

Let us know how we can help.

Helleaven

Minstrel
Welcome into the light of the active posters club after lurking in the shadows! I'm glad you've found a forum you like. Of course we all know why it is: this forum is objectively awesome and by extension its members and especially its moderators are awesome. Good to hear you've dived right in already.

Thanks for welcoming me! I do LOVE this site since the moment I signed up! So many friendly and helpful people here, and they even don't care about grammatical mistakes, yep, I totally love it!

The steps of my dreams are made of water. The sounds makes me have to pee. Thanks for the thought though. :)

Welcome to the Scribes! I hope you enjoy your non-lurking time here.

Let us know how we can help.

Non-lurking time turns out to be much more fun than I expected! I do find help whenever I need and this is what makes this site so amazing. Although the language difference shows its problematic face every now and then, I found many interesting knowledge around here and everyday I am learning something new.

By the way, I think you have some weird dreams, unless they're not about having sun-bath on a sunny beach :) (look who's talking, aren't you the one who wakes up with a burst of laughter in mornings! Peh... - the second personality)