• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

SuperGamecube64

Hello, everyone. Obviously I am a Nintendo fan (my screen name is a combination of3 Nintendo consoles). In fact, I'm a global moderator at Nintendo Fan Forum.You may shorten my name to SG64 when addressing me if you wish.

I am a 20 year old male from Virginia. I currently work at a Bojangles restaurant, and I am attending college where I major in education.

My writing mostly takes place in one continuous universe. My characters are almost all anthropomorphic animals, similar to those in Starfox for comparison. It's just how I started writing, and it stuck. furthermore, I somehow find it easier to describe them than humans.

See you on the boards!

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes. Some of the first fantasy I read - the Redwall series by Brian Jacques - featured anthropomorphic animals, so you're working within an established tradition. I'd be surprised if there weren't several others who began with the same series. Also Starfox is cool.

I look forward to seeing your posts in the discussions.

Welcome to the Scribes. Anthropomorphic animals eh? Have you ever played a game called Beyond Good and Evil? Its full of humans and humanoid animals living side by side. Including rastafarian rhinos;).

Klee Shay

Troubadour
I can see SG64. I bet a lot of people got lockjaw saying SuperGamecube allatonce like that.

Welcome to the scribes.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and salutations, Mister Nintendo-Amalgamation. Welcome to this strange and wonderful little universe. You should find plenty to keep yourself engaged here, although I don't believe any of us are anthropomorphic. I may be wrong.

In fact, I may be one myself. Sometimes I black out and wake up in strange places covered in fur and curious liquids, and the neighbors look at me strangely. Or that may be unrelated. We don't know.

P.S. - Aidan: BG&E is one of the best PS2 games to ever go under the radar. Rock on.

Reaver

Staff
No love for the Wii? Just kidding! Welcome to Mythic Scribes! It's great to have you as part of our community!:D