• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello fellow writers!

Ali

Dreamer
Greetings from the SE Ontario countryside, minutes north of Lake Ontario. I look forward to 'meeting' fellow writers who are on the writing journey and who share my love of Fantasy Fiction. Yesterday I finally ('whew!' and 'yay!') completed the 16th and final chapter of a fantasy children's book that I have been working on for far too long and will now dig into working on 'where to go' from here with it. At the moment, it feels very daunting!
Two of my personal favorite fantasy authors have been Charles de Lint and Orson Scott Card. And I read in one of your forums that another shares my appreciation of the musical group 'Tangerine Dream'.
Happy creating!
Ali

Hello Ali and welcome to the forum. Congrats on finishing your novel. There are a few published authors here who can give advice on the next step. If you are still in the editing phase you will have access to the Showcase forum after you make five posts. We would be more than happy to take a look at selections of your novel if you would like help with editing.

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Dreamer
Oh, I will so appreciate that. Thank you!!!
(...and I love the quote you have at the end :)

Argentum

Troubadour
Hello! Welcome, Ali! It's always such a rush and victory to be able to finish a story! Looking forward to getting to know you as well. ;)

Dante Sawyer

Troubadour
Ali,

Welcome! Congrats on finishing your novel! That's a huge accomplishment! How long did it actually take you to write the whole thing? Anyway, look forward to seeing ya around the forum.
Chamos.

-Dante

Ali

Dreamer
Hi Dante. It took nearly 2 years with a LOT of procrastination in between. See you again.

TWErvin2

Auror
Welcome, Ali.

Glad you joined us. I really enjoyed Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game and more recently, Empire.

Terry

Ali

Dreamer
I remember the 80's well. In fact, that is when I became enamoured of Fantasy Fiction. Thanks Joe :)