• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello/Hallo :)

Destera

Acolyte
Hello friends of writing :)
I'm Destera, and I'm from Austria
I started writing, when I was about 9-10 Years old and I'm already a memeber of a german writeforum.
But I like the english language, and I want to get better in english.
I can only apologise for the mistakes I will make, and hope that it makes no odds (is that sentece right? :confused: )
But... However... I look forward to new experiences and hope to have fun :)
Greetings/ Mit vielen Grüßen
Destera

Noma Galway

Archmage
Hallo Destera :)

I have been working on learning German for a while, actually. Welcome to Mythic Scribes :). It is nice to meet you. If you need anything, message me :).

Noma

Welcome to Mythic Scribes Destera. Your English is actually pretty good, I'm glad its my first language because it looks painfully complicated to learn. Anyway, make yourself comfortable here.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Destera
This is a great place to learn and share.
I can barely write in one language and you are trying in two!
I am in awe...
Leap on in when you have the urge...

Destera

Acolyte
@Noma: Keep on learning ;p but don't be surprised when you visit a german speaking land and you can't understand anything because of the dialect XD And if you need help with the german language, just message me :)
@Aidan: It's not that complicated. I mean it is not easy, but other languages are worse. For example French. I'm learning it in school too. Learning French is a nightmare, I can tell...
@CupofJoe: Haha, nice to hear ;) To tell the truth, I was smiling a bit when I read you are in awe, 'cause I know you wont be anymore, if you see how I write in english XD I think I'm going to be embarrassed, when I share my english storys with you. But... Let's see how it's going to be

(Sorry for grammar mistakes.... I'm not sure, but I think I made some...)

Noma Galway

Archmage
I went to Southern Germany, Switzerland, and Austria about a week ago. It wasn't too difficult for me, except the speed. But I definitely will.

(and you didn't make any mistakes I can see that natives don't make relatively often :))

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Hallo, wie geht's? I sprech ein kleine bisschen Deutch, aber ich wohne in USA. Meine Mutter ist von Dortmund.

Ha! I guarantee your English is better than my German. Unless that is, you would like to talk about those things we most covered in school, like what I ate for breakfast. Ich hat keine, aber... it's wonderful to see so many new faces here and welcome to the forum. I hope you find the support you are looking for here. This is a friendly place where we are happy to help everyone.

Destera

Acolyte
@Noma: That's nice to hear :) Because sometimes, when people talk in a hard dialect, it sounds like :>>Moi, Miezi kummta, durma maunln..<< What means: >>Oh, die Katze kommt. Streicheln wir sie..<< (In English: >>Oh, the cat is coming. Let's stroke it..<<

@Caged Maiden: Nice to hear that so many people hear can speak german :) I think it's cool to grow up with two languages...