• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

New to the website just thought I would introduce myself. I am a writer looking to learn and grow, and put together a novel I have been working. So in advance, it is nice to meet you all :angel:

Noma Galway

Archmage
Hello, KingoftheAndals! Loving the name :). It's wonderful to meet you. Feel free to comment on anything that takes your fancy!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the scribes. This is a community built on mutual support, so it seems you've found a great place to meet your goals. If you want a little writing practice, join us in the Challenges. If you have need of feedback, post something in the showcase and tell us what problem you're having. Also, we have places to do research and tell us about your blogs, or post your artwork, maps, etc.

If you just want to meet people, try a public chat or start a provate one, there's loads of cool people here that will give advice or help with motivation or writer's block, and this community is a safe place where we won't ever point and laugh. We're a helpful bunch and mindful of how difficult this journey is. Hope your visit is as nice as mine has been and if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask anyone.