• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Masronyx

Minstrel
Hello everyone!

I am new to this site. I have been writing since I was in middle school. I read my first full fantasy in high school (Lord of the Rings, naturally). However, I am not a huge fan of the epic fantasy novels, I prefer trilogies, that sort of thing.

I am also a living historian. I reenact in Revolutionary War and the War of 1812. I love history and I love books in general. Science fiction and fantasy are always my home genres, but I love non-fiction (historical) along with the classics of literature.

Writing has always been a part of me. I am now at the point in my life where I can't see myself as anything else. I also write non fiction, such a essays and articles. I work full time and go to school part time. I hope to finish and begin a career as a librarian, and still fulfill my goal as a writer.

I am also a HUGE Doctor Who fan; more along the lines of the classic Doctor.

I am looking forward to talking with you all. :)

TWErvin2

Auror
Masronyx,

Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

I used to be very active in U.S. Civil War Re-enactments. Some of that experience has found its way into my fantasy novels. Maybe it will in your works too :)

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Terry

Sparkie

Auror
Being a librarian is an honorable profession. I hope you acheive your goals. Hope to see some of your stuff posted here real soon.